Go Transit has announced that it will be offering new services starting April 5th 2014. Also included are other adjustments to train and bus services.
New trips include:
- A new bus trip from Union Station at 5:40 a.m., stopping at at stations from Port Credit to Hamilton GO Centre, arriving in Hamilton at 7:05 a.m.
- Three new bus trips from Bramption GO station to Union Station at 3:05 p.m., 5:05 p.m., and 6:05 p.m.
- 18 new bus trips between Hamilton GO Centre and Square One during the week, and 15-16 on the weekends. These buses will serve the Oakville Carpool Lot.
- Two new weekend trips from Newmarket to Union Station at 5:40 p.m., and 6:40 p.m.
- Two new trains between Maple and Union Station will start June 28th, and schedules will be posted in June.
The 6:22 a.m. southbound train and the 4:10 p.m. northbound train between Barrie and Union Station will now be 12 car consists.
The Niagara Falls and Barrie seasonal GO train services, which have operated in the past, will operate again this summer from the end of June to Labour Day.
More information can be found on their website.